As much as I'd like to think our 22 acres is a farm, when I visit a real farm I am reminded that our little rectangle of land is no such thing. Yesterday, we spent a little time at one of my favorite places on earth - 400 acres in familiar middle Georgia. Yep, believe it! We played in the big hay pasture with the dogs. Everyone was off leash and it was so fun to see Amber sprint and fly like the wind. She was grinning the entire time! Russ enjoyed the "big tactr" and Meg practiced her leaps from one hay roll to the other. I'd never have to buy them anything if we had such good, sweet entertainment at home. Oh to be real farm kids...
19 October 2008
Farm Kids
As much as I'd like to think our 22 acres is a farm, when I visit a real farm I am reminded that our little rectangle of land is no such thing. Yesterday, we spent a little time at one of my favorite places on earth - 400 acres in familiar middle Georgia. Yep, believe it! We played in the big hay pasture with the dogs. Everyone was off leash and it was so fun to see Amber sprint and fly like the wind. She was grinning the entire time! Russ enjoyed the "big tactr" and Meg practiced her leaps from one hay roll to the other. I'd never have to buy them anything if we had such good, sweet entertainment at home. Oh to be real farm kids...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Buds
Easter at Pineola
2 comments:
I love the one of Russ walking towards you-he looks like such a big boy! These are great!
I know you may not believe this, but I was a real farm girl. You better tell Meg to watch out for those big rats that live in the hay bails!
Donna C.
Post a Comment