29 March 2009

Say Yes to the Dress

Choice #1 (embossed floral print on skirt)
Choice #2 (tea length organza overlay)
Choice #3 (plain toile skirt with a few sparkles)
Choice #4 (plain full length toile skirt with no sparkles)
Choice #5 (flowy Jane Austen-ish dress with slight beading at the high waist)

Ok, I need help...
M is going to be in a wedding in July and we have to order the dress this week. She looks so darn cute in all of them that I am having a hard time deciding. The wedding is at 5:30 outside on a hot summer evening. The dress will be white, not ivory, and the bridesmaids are wearing tea-length dresses.
Please cast your votes for your favorite!
Did I mention that my M was 6 yesterday! Happy Birthday, my big girl :)

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Choice #5 and then Choice #1. PRECIOUS!

christie said...

#1 - I love the dash of red!

Cool Coty said...

Choice # 1 or # 3, also like the splash of red.

KF-in-Georgia said...

I'm also voting for the ones with the red sash.

The flower girl at my nephew's wedding had a dress like that--same color, too.

She'll be adorable, whichever one you choose.

TonyaB said...

Love #5, second choice is #3. I can't believe how tall she has gotten. She looks adorable in all of them.

Anonymous said...

I like #1 or #3. She will be cute in any of them.

DJCulpepper said...

1 or 3 is best
as long as the color of the sash does not clash with Lauren's other colors

Unknown said...

I like #4 or #2. Have you looked at Strausburg? That's where most of Sassy's came from.

Kristy said...

I say #3 or #5 but she looks pretty in all of them. Love the new blog header, too!

Beckie said...

it's 5 for me too - and btw - she looks so big in these pics! Just adorable!

Lee said...

I think 5 is my favorite - but they are all cute! I can't believe how big she has gotten.

Jake & Hope said...

Definitely 1, 2 or 3! They are all cute.

Heather said...

I say either of the two with the red sashes. Every little girl deserves to have a princess dress when they are in a wedding. While I would totally wear the #5 dress and it would be more comfortable, #1 & #3 is way more special.

Ashlee said...

I like the ones with the red sashes too. Number 3 is my favorite! Happy Birthday too!

GreytGold said...

I have to say #3 has my vote! I love the red and little sparkles on the skirt. She looks fabulous with a little red!

Debbie (Emma's mom) said...

1 or 3, but she looks adorable in all!

My Buds

My Buds
Easter at Pineola